eDELIVER 7 - ALL-ELECTRIC ONE TONNE VAN
LDV eDeliver 7 for Sale at Carlin & Gazzard LDV in Mt Gambier, SA
An Electric Van That Doesn't Cost The Earth.
Gear your business towards a more sustainable future with the LDV eDeliver 7 commercial van – a one-tonne all-electric van that is built to go the distance, wherever your workday takes you.
Get all the power, space and tech you need, with the added benefit of reduced running costs and zero tailpipe emissions.
It makes electrifying your fleet more than just an environmental decision, it'll be a business one too.
Select Your eDeliver 7
SWB Low Roof
✓ Cargo Volume of 5.9m3
✓ Up to 318km2 range
✓ Payload - 1350kg
✓ Pure-electric motor with 77kWh Battery
✓ Approx 43-minute2 fast charging capability (20%-80%)
✓ 12.3" Infotainment with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto & Digital Radio
✓ Rear Barn Doors with Two Stage Opening – 90°/180
✓ Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB)3
✓ Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Stop & Go3
✓ Rear View Camera with Front & Rear Sensors
Range & Charging
The Range to Keep You Moving
Up To 362Km Range1
With 150kW and 310Nm, the eDeliver 7's all electric power and drivability impresses with up to 362km1 range on the LWB Low Roof model.
Fast Charging Support
With DC fast charging, taking your battery from 20% to 80% in approximately 43 minutes2.
Designed To Work Your Way
Cargo Volume of 5.9M3-8.7M3
With four models on offer, you can choose the eDeliver 7 that’s best for your business.
Take on whatever the day throws at you with the 5.9m3 cargo volume and 1350kg payload of the short wheelbase/low roof model or step it all the way up with a massive 8.7m3 cargo volume and 1175kg payload of the long wheelbase/high roof model.
Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB)3
Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB) uses the front and rear sensors to detect obstacles close to the vehicle. If the driver fails to take action, AEB will automatically apply the brakes.
Lane Keep Assist3
Lane Keep Assist (LKA) uses sensors to determine the position of your vehicle and apply steering if the vehicle drifts out of the lane.
Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop & Go3
Adaptive Cruise Control uses radars to help your vehicle maintain the same speed as the vehicle in front of you, automatically slowing down and speeding up.
Rear Cross Traffic Alert3
RCTA (Rear Cross Traffic Alert) uses sensors to detect vehicles or pedestrians crossing when the driver reverses the vehicle.
Blind Spot Monitoring3
Blind Spot Monitoring uses sensors to detect approaching vehicles in your side mirror blind spot, alerting the driver of a risk of collision.
Rear View Camera
With a standard rear-view camera and front & rear parking sensors, park with confidence in tight spots.
Comfort To Keep You Going
Space For Three
With enough room for three people up front, there’s an adjustable driver’s seat with armrest, column shift gear lever and electronic park brake – so there’s plenty of leg room.
Keyless Entry and Start
Hands full? Keyless entry and start with proximity key mean you can leave your key in your pocket and both enter and start the car without missing a beat.
Turn your eDeliver 7 into a mobile office with a folding passenger seat complete with a cup and laptop holder.
Tech That Connects
12.3" INFOTAINMENT WITH APPLE CARPLAY & ANDROID AUTO
Front and centre is the 12.3” infotainment display with DAB Radio and Bluetooth – complete with Apple CarPlay & Android Auto so you can find your way and stay in touch.
Be assured with LDV's comprehensive factory-backed 5-year or 160,000km (whichever comes first) warranty⁴ on every new eDeliver 7.
Your eDeliver 7 battery also comes with an 8-year or 250,000km (whichever comes first) warranty⁴ for even more peace of mind.
eDELIVER 7 FOR FLEET
LDV's fleet program makes managing your vehicles easy. That means you can focus on running your business, whether you’re just starting out or looking to grow.
Learn more about how the eDeliver 7 suits your business, whether you’re in last mile delivery, logistics or simply looking for sustainable fleet options.
Capped Price Servicing
Peace Of Mind
LDV is committed to delivering you complete peace of mind when purchasing your new LDV. With our Capped Price Servicing Program*, you’ll know up front the maximum cost of your eDeliver 7's scheduled services for up to 6 years or 90,000 kms (whichever occurs first) at a participating LDV Dealership. Regular servicing by an LDV qualified technician is important and now we have made it easier to ensure your LDV gets the best care possible.
Pricing applies for vehicles purchased and delivered from an authorised LDV dealer between 1 February 2024 and 30 June 2024.
View the latest Specifications
1. Range figure is based on WLTP (Worldwide Harmonized Light Vehicle Test Procedure) static laboratory combined average city and highway cycle test. Figures stated for the purposes of comparison amongst vehicles tested to the same technical procedures only. Actual real world driving results will vary depending on a combination of driving style, type of journey, vehicle configuration, battery age and condition, use of vehicle features (such as heating and air conditioning), as well as operating, environmental and climate conditions. The rated range displayed on the Energy Consumption label affixed to the car is calculated according to the ADR 81/02 NEDC based standard as defined by UNECE R101/01 (rather than the WLTP), so the range displayed on the label is different to that shown here.
2. Charging times may vary based on factors including but not limited to charger type and condition, battery temperature, electricity supply, auxiliary consumables (e.g. air-conditioning) and environmental conditions. The time taken for successive rapid charging can take longer if the battery temperature activates the battery safeguarding technology. Please note that using a portable Mode 2 Charger from a regular 3-pin wall socket will not charge your electric vehicle battery at temperatures less than approximately 8 degrees Celsius or higher than approximately 30 degrees Celsius.
3. Safety technologies operate within system parameters and may not operate, or may not operate optimally, under certain conditions. Safety technologies are not a substitute for the driver’s control over the vehicle. The driver remains responsible for the vehicle.
4. Subject to terms, conditions and exclusions at ldvautomotive.com.au
*Capped Price Servicing applies to the first 3 standard scheduled services of your eDeliver 7 vehicle which are scheduled to occur at the following service intervals:
(1) 30,000kms/2 years (whichever occurs first);
(2) 60,000kms/4 years (whichever occurs first);
and (3) 90,000kms/6 years (whichever occurs first);
Advertised pricing is for eligible vehicles purchased and delivered from an authorised LDV dealership between 1 February 2024 and 30 June 2024. Any additional service/repair items outside the standard scheduled services are at additional cost. Terms, conditions and exclusions apply.
The Capped Price Servicing Program is available to retail customers and fleet and business customers nominated by LDV Automotive. Rental and government purchasers are excluded. For full terms, conditions and exclusions please see here. LDV Automotive reserves the right to at any time modify or discontinue the Capped Price Servicing Program.